To raise some additional funds for Mount Nod JFC all of which goes towards equipment and running of the club,
We have organized a National Lottery bonus ball draw, for each Saturday nights draw.
To purchase a number costs £1 per ball per week and all winning payments will be made to
the person who has purchased the number of the bonus ball drawn in Saturday's National Lottery Draw.
51% of the prize fund £25 goes to the winner, with the other 49% £24 going to our club.
Are you interested in purchasing a number for £1 per week?
Speak to yor age groups team manager for details on how to purchase a number.
|Bonus Ball Results 2012 / 13 Season
|Date Of Draw
|29 Sep 12
|22 Sep 12
|15 Sep 12